The School of Health Professions (SHP) is an interprofessional school featuring five professional studies departments: Exercise Physiology, PA Medical Science, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, and Physical Therapy.
The SHP was created to reinforce and invest in CSS leadership in MN healthcare education. The College recognizes that Healthcare is one of the fastest growing professional fields in MN. The new interprofessional SHP builds upon the CSS institutional foundations in healthcare workforce education.
Departments and Programs
- Athletic Training
- Exercise Physiology
- Health Sciences
- Medical Science
- Post-Baccalaureate Nursing, B.S.
- R.N. to B.S. Nursing, B.S.
- Traditional Undergraduate Nursing, B.S.
- Healthcare Leadership, D.N.P.
- Post Graduate Healthcare Leadership, D.N.P
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Post-Graduate Certificate
- Family Nurse Practitioner Post-Graduate Certificate
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Post-Graduate Certificate
- Nursing Assistant Training
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy